We Believe Video Conferencing Should Be Easy…
Video conferencing is a visual communication session between two or more users regardless of their location, featuring audio and video content transmission in real time.
Video Conferencing Benefits
- Save your time.You can run video meetings with remote colleagues on the run right from your desktop or meeting room. With video meeting solution you don’t waste your time and money on business vacations, cut event management costs, etc.
- Easy-to-use.You just need to schedule your video meeting, invite your colleagues and start video conferencing right away! Your conferencing software will also send you a notification to remind you of your meeting. Additionally, video conferencing system interface is extremely user-friendly and does not need additional trainings.
- Collaboration tools.For efficient workflow video conferencing system often features different collaboration tools, such as content and screen sharing, slideshow, instant messaging. Collaboration tools allow multiple users to work on a joint project, share their results and brainstorm ideas.
- Real-life impressions.As compared to phone talks, video conferencing is much closer to real life as it features visual contact. During a video meeting you can see user’s emotions and articulation and establish eye contact, which is crucial for social communication and especially business interactions. Additionally, video conferencing systems do not allow users to distract, making it easier to focus on the communications as during a real meeting.
- Modern video conferencing systems are based on specialized codecs, proprietary protocols and actively using encryption, which is why security risks can only be caused by a human factor.
Video conferencing is a revolutionary technology that has the ability to make businesses around the world more productive, however most option on the market are complicated, restrictive and expensive. We have broken down those barriers by designing video conferencing solutions that are flexible, easy-to-install and easy-to-use without breaking the bank.
Premium video conference products like of Grandstream, Logitech, Polycom, etc.. delivers crystal clear audio, razor sharp video and is so amazingly affordable that any conference room can be a video collaboration space. It just works.
An IP phone also called a VoIP phone, is a phone that uses internet protocol, rather than the circuit-switched PSTN. An IP phone connects through an Ethernet cable, rather than a phone jack, to the internet, where it connects to the IP address of either the VoIP provider or the hosted PBX provider. From a user’s perspective, it works just like a traditional phone, but better.
IP phones come in a variety of different shapes and with a variety of operating systems. Some look and feel like traditional business phones, others have more in common with an Apple or Android tablet. Another style of IP phone is a conference phone, which has a speaker on top and has three microphones around it. A telepresence IP phone is more like a miniature television studio, with one or more cameras and one or more screens of various sizes. Video conference phones encode and decode into video formats, rather than audio formats, but the method they do it is via internet protocol, so a video phone is an IP phone. Software, like Skype, can also be an IP phone, although usually it’s just thought of as a softphone. Many IP phones have Wi-Fi, some high-end VoIP phones have Bluetooth, so you can connect a headset, and the phone can be anywhere.
KAPADIA INFOTECH is offering three largest makers of IP phones – Polycom, Granstream and Cisco. No one brand of IP phone, or one model, is truly superior, what matters most is if the model is right for you and in your price range. Along those same lines, the most expensive phones are capable of handling many lines, but the same phone that is appropriate for a receptionist may also have features that a powerful executive wants.